We are excited to announce you can now order any board from our range, direct from us through our new online ordering system. As we don’t carry stock, all online orders are processed as custom orders. This meaning there is a 4-5 week turn around time (this includes transit time for freight) from the the date of your order. Below is a quick break down on how the system works:
1. Simply click the “order your …” button at the bottom of the board models page.
2. This will take you to a product page were you can choose the size, fin system and spray colour (sprays only available with particular models) of your choice. Once you have chosen from these options click “add to cart”
3. Once you have added your desired board, head over to the shopping cart so you can proceed to checkout.
4. Checking out. Now just fill out your billing & shipping details. If your shipping details are the same as your billing details un tick the box under “Ship to different address”.
5. Check your order. If everything looks correct click the proceed to PayPal button. Please note the shipping section, if you live locally and don’t require shipping make sure you have local pickup selected and vice versa if you require shipping. A flat rate of $33.00 is charged for Australia wide shipping except for TAS and WA were it is $55.00. Our factory address can be found in the “Contact” section of our website.
6. Payment. Once you have clicked “proceed to PayPal” you will be taken to PayPal were you can either pay with an existing PayPal account our your credit card. Simply fill out the required details and click pay. Once we have received your order you will be contacted to confirm we have received your order and be given an ETA on when manufacturing will be started.